Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Thank you all for your prayers and support so far. I have a date for when I am leaving now, June 8th. I just bought my plane ticket the other day!!! Things have been pretty busy around my house. We got are first two foster kids 3 weeks ago, ages 1 and 3 months. So with fighting colds and getting use to each other, we have are hands full. With the little ones around time is flying by for me so the wait till I get to go has been easier. I have been starting to get prepared and gathering the stuff I need for my trip as it is approaching pretty fast (4 more months)!!! I wanted to share a few pics with you all from the last two summers I have gone, so you will have a little glimpse into where I will be going.

Ladies seling their goods in the park

Playing spoons with the dorm students

The high school dorm in Zapaca that I will be staying at in the rainy season 

Mrs. Bean telling us stories 

The base in the Rio Dulce

Street Market in the Rio Dulce

Mountain drive to a village

No comments:

Post a Comment