Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

2 more months!!!!!! I am existed to announce that I have raised the full amount needed for my trip!!!! Thank you all so much for supporting me in this new journey of my life. I am super exited to see what God will do in me and through me in Guatemala. If you still wanted to make a contribution to my trip I would still greatly appreciate, it as I will have some monthly costs for things not covered in my internship. It has been such a blessing to see God provide the funds for my internship. It was the first thing for this trip that I had to put full and compete trust in God to provide what I needed. And he did. God has all ready started a work in my life this past few months as I have been preparing for Guatemala that I know he will continue to build on while I am there. He has been teaching me what true dependence on him is. What it means to fully trust Him for every thing. I know these will be things that I will continue to learn while I am there; where they don't speak the same language or have the same customs as we do here in the USA. I am so exited to work with the kids in the villages again. They are so sweet and a lot of fun to play with! And I love kids so just about any kid can steel my heart. Just like thes ones did when I was in Guatemala last year.




 
 
I can't wait to share all my adventures and things that God is going to teach me while I am there with you all. Thank you all for the prayer support you have been giving me it is a true blessing!
 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment