Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

City dump

On Sunday I went to one of my favorite place the city dump in Zacapa. Every time I go it just reminds me of how real Gods love is. The people or so happy you talk with so many of them and there so confident in the love God has for them yet they live among mounts of trash. Every time I am there it reminds me that there is only one thing that can make us truly happy one love that can truly fulfill us to the point that it doesn't mater what we have or where we are. This one thing is God His love can fulfill us to the point that no mater where we find are selfs we can always have true happiness. We can always have true happens if we put God in the center of all that we do and all that we are if its throw Him that we live then we have true life!

No comments:

Post a Comment