Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Matthew 18:3-4

Matthew 18:3-4
And He said "Truly, I say to you unless you will turn and become like children you will never enter the kingdom of heaven for whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven."



To become like a child is what God has called all of us all to. When reading this I ask myself what it means to become like a child. So I thought of some characteristics of a child. And this is what I came up with...
They do whatever comes to mind and doesn't care what others think.

They speak exactly what is on their minds.

Their trust is easily gained.

They are fun to be with.

They don't care what people look like they just care about who you are inside.

They are fully dependent on their parent's.; like we should be fully dependent on our father in heaven.


God is showing me the true importance of fully depending on Him of making him my everything, just as a child fully depends on his parents for food, protection, and guidance. God wants us to fully depend on him for everything we need. He wants us to find all contentment in him. And just as a child is very free in spirit and does not care what others think, God want's us to live for him and him alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment