Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

My birthday



So much has happened this summer already!!  We are in the middle of team season and keeping our selves busy. So I am just going to share one story from the summer so far to keep it short! 

I just celebrate my 20th birthday. It was a day full of adventure. It started out with a little malnourished boy coming to our door with his family to see if we could take him to the hospital. He was two and a half years old and only weighed about 20 lb. So we called the hospital to see if they could take him in. While we were waiting to hear back from the hospital we gave the four little girls that came with him a bath, put new dresses on them and did their hair! It was so much fun! I love that when we give our time to God he will fill it with what he desires to do. After bathing the little girls it was time to take the little one to the hospital. I wanted to keep him, but I was not allowed. He was so sweet and despite how sick he was he was always smiling and happy! I got to do my favorite thing for my birthday… serve the people of Guatemala and play with little kids!!






No comments:

Post a Comment