Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Summer update


Our last team of the summer is coming tomorrow! I am supper exited to see what God has in store for this team. I love being a part of what God is doing in the hearts of the youth all over the world. 

Last week me and a few of us who work with Faith In Actiongot the opportunity to go to a new town in Guatemala and see the ministry of a missionary friend of ours. While we were there,He had a team with him that was there to do a Children’s Vacation Bible School (VBS)! My heart is to start doing things with the little kids in the villages we work in. So I was supper exited to join this team and learn how they do VBS. I am supper exited to start this ministry with kids here in Guatemala I feellike God has been putting it on my heart for a long time and now is His perfect timing!

I am also exited to be helping to starting a Children’s Ministry in the mountains. The pastor has asked two young girls in the church to start doing a Sunday school class with the kids. They have been faithful in doing what he has asked, but are not exactly sure what to do. It’s been my heart for a long time to build up the woman of the church so they can teach the kids. God has provided the young women, and now I am excited to help them and give them the materials they need to help theseKids! I also love building new relationships with the people in the mountains.

In August the family that I work with here in Guatemala will be going back to the States for two months. I will be staying inGuatemala until October. But to be able to stay here untilOctober I need to raise $1,400. A few of our younger students are having a very hard time getting through school this year and need some extra help getting there study’s done I am really looking forward to spending 2 full months with all the kids before they all go on brake for 3 months and I go back to the States. I will be returning to the States October 5th and staying for a few months to try to build up my monthly support. I am a Brides Maid in my brother’s wedding, so I’m excited for that. I am also hoping that my parents get to adopt my new sister while I’m there as well.

 

If you would like to support me monthly or give a one-time gift please go to www.fiaministries.com/give/. Go to the donate page and click the drop down menu to choose where your money goes, then select Amanda Culver.

(If you need directions on how to give go to my donashin page) 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment